What is Scratch?
Scratch is a website that is determined to help people on how to use block-based coding. It helps generate many ideas and to make yourself creative. Scratch supports you to learn block-based coding and it helps you communicate by allowing you to share your projects. You can also view other people’s projects. You will learn how to follow someone on Scratch by this post. To open a new account in scratch, follow my post on How to create an account in Scratch
What is This Post About?
This post is going to be about how you can follow someone on Scratch. Have you ever liked a game so much that you loved the game? Well maybe it wasn’t enough, so now you can be even happier by actually following them. Then you will also receive notifications about the person you followed. For example, you will notice when the person you have followed has shared another good project.
Who Is A Follower?
A follower is logically someone who has subscribed to another Scratcher’s profile. It’s like subscribing to someone on YouTube and to click the bell.
|Warning:||NEVER SHARE ANY PERSONAL|
INFORMATION WITH A SCRATCHER
NO MATTER HOW CLOSE YOU FEEL!!!!
How Can You Follow Someone?
On one’s Profile Page, two rows related to following will appear. The “Following” row shows Scratchers that one is following. It is shown above the “Followers” row. If one is not following anyone yet, the row reads, “[username] isn’t following anyone yet.” The “Followers” row shows one’s followers. If one does not have any followers, the row does not show up.
Scratchers follow other Scratchers for some of the following reasons:
- They appreciate the Scratcher’s work
- They know them in real life as a friend or a family member
- If they’ve posted a friendly comment on a project
- If they join a particular studio
- They like the user or the user has been very famous.
Scratchers unfollow other Scratchers for some of the following reasons:
- They lost interest in the person’s projects
- The person was unkind to them
- They stopped making new projects.
- He/She’s is making inappropriate projects
- The Scratcher is not commenting with them anymore
- The Scratcher is reporting them for no reason